General Terms and Conditions including Return Policy
1. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and the service you receive and rely on repeat custom. If you have any problems please get in touch with us before leaving feedback and we will do our utmost to resolve any queries in a mutually satisfactory way.
2. We always strive to ensure customer satisfaction and are 100% certain that customers will be delighted with their purchase. However in the unlikely event, should you want to return an item to us we are pleased to allow 14 days to return your purchase for a full refund minus collection, restocking and repackaging fees where applicable.
3. This meets all online retailersâ€™ legal obligations to customers under the European Directive on Distance Selling Regulations (which is incorporated into UK law by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000). The regulations state that our customers have the unconditional right to cancel orders within 14 working days of delivery without having to give us a reason. Please note: the 14 working days start from the day after you receive your goods.
4. We reserve the right to deny return on any items that are hand crafted or custom made. In cases where item is damaged or faulty, we have the right to either replace it or to collect it back and issue full refund. In case of mattresses, we reserve full right to deny return if the packaging has been opened or tempered with due to hygiene reasons. See â€œMattresses, Mattress Toppers, Pillowsâ€ section for further details.
1. If you are not happy with your item for any other reason you want to return the purchased goods you may send it back to us in the original unassembled and unused condition and packaging and get a refund.
2. Should you wish to return your unwanted goods you must notify us within 14 days of receiving goods by means of a durable medium. You may email us at email@example.com
3. We will refund the purchase price of the returned goods including standard cost of shipping to you if you have paid any, if the returned item meets conditions set out in this section. We will not refund the cost of expedited or non-standard shipping.
4. You must return the goods to us within 30 days of the delivery.
5. You, the buyer, is responsible for the carriage costs involved when returning unwanted goods.Transporting large and fragile goods carefully is expensive and we respectfully request that customers make themselves aware of these potential charges before purchasing.
6. You, the buyer, is responsible for making sure that returned good are well packed (either in original packaging of equivalent standard) and they get back to us undamaged, in a saleable condition.
7. If you would like us to collect the item via our delivery van we are happy to do so at additional cost of £40. Please note that our delivery vans have limited slots/days.
8. We reserve the right to charge you repackaging cost of up to £25 per item if the packaging has been damaged when opening the goods or damaged during transit back to us and not in resalable condition.
9. We will credit your original source of payment (card or bank account) with the net refund within 14 days of us receiving the returned items and upon satisfactory inspection by us.
Refunds will not be processed unless:
1. The returned goods are in their original, undamaged packaging. It must be in resalable condition ( as you received them)
2. The returned goods are accompanied by a fully completed returned goods form and affixed or placed inside the packaging
3. If returning a mattress or mattress topper, it must be unopened, unused and sealed. We are unable to accept returned mattress if they are taken out of their original packaging for hygiene reasons.
If item has been used, we may or may not accept return depending upon the item. See the item specific terms for related items below.
Goods received are damaged
1. We inspect all items before we send them to you to make sure they are delivered in pristine condition. However we do understand that goods may be damaged in transit and in this case we offer a fast replacement for any damaged item at our cost.On arrival of goods, you must inspect the exterior of the goods before signing for any visible signs of damage. If goods appear damaged, either reject the goods or accept them and sign for as DAMAGED (write on the delivery receipt and give it back to the delivery company).
2. Goods received damaged must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery to enable us to process your replacement/refund as quickly as possible. You may notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We would be unable to accept liability if you fail to report goods received damaged within 48 hours of such delivery.
4. Using the damaged goods intentionally will void the warranty and we will not be able to entertain any claims later on, or accept liability.
5. We will send you the replacement goods free of charge if they are in stock. In the event where they are out of stock for unreasonable duration and discontinued, we may issue you full refund including postage.
Custom made or hand crafted furniture or items
1. We are unable to accept returns on custom made or handcrafted furniture or other items. They are specifically made to your requirements which means we are unable to offer them as custom made to another customer.
2. Of course we will send a replacement where the item is faulty or damaged, and collect damaged goods at our own cost.
Mattresses, Mattress Toppers,Pillows
1. Mattress, topper and pillows comfort rating is provided to help you make an informed decision. Please note that any firmness or comfort rating is subjective and very much relied on personal taste. Mattresses may feel different depending on the base, slat system and the size and weight of the sleeper.
2. Sometimes mattresses and toppers have a distinctive chemical smell which is non-toxic. When you first unpack, it can smell particularly strong. If this is the case then leave your mattress to air for 3 to 4 days before use and the fumes will eventually disappear.
3. We compress and roll mattresses and toppers for convenient delivery. Please allow24-48 Hours to inflate and expand the item into its original shape and size. DO NOT leave mattresses and toppers rolled up for more than 7 Days from the date it is delivered. If you unpack after this period, and item does not inflate to full size, we will not accept any liability. We suggest that you unpack the mattress or topper immediately after delivery and let it expand on flat surface.
4. Manufacturers can make slight changes to the cover design or colour without any prior notification. Therefore, photos are for illustration purpose only and we cannot guarantee covers design / colour will be 100% same.
5. This listing is for the product under title only and any other items (pillows, beds etc) shown in picture are not included in the price unless otherwise stated.
6. You must inspect the item on delivery for any damage to the packaging. If the packaging is damaged and product inside has been effected by dirt or water, please do not accept.
7. If returning an unwanted mattress or mattress topper, it must be unopened, unused and sealed when it arrives back to us. You, the buyer, have full responsibility to meet this condition, unless we collect the items on our own delivery van.
8. Please do not open and unroll the mattress or topper to inspect if the goods are incorrect / wrong size / wrong firmness etc. We do not sell mattresses, toppers or pillows on buy and try basis. There will be a label with size and other product identification details on the product for you confirm the product details.
9. A repackaging fee of £20 may be charged to you when you return an unwanted mattress, topper or pillow if outer packaging has been opened or damaged on arrival back to us but the product inside is still in acceptable condition and inner packaging is unopened.
10. We are unable to accept returned mattress, toppers or pillows if they are taken out of their original inner packaging or the packaging is visibly damaged on arrival at our warehouse, for strict hygiene and health protection reasons.
11. The cost to collect the returned mattress, topper or pillows is charged at £30, payable by you, the buyer.
Mattress and mattress Topper limited warranty
Stickbase Ltd provides 12 months limited warranty for all our mattresses and it will be replaced or repaired at our discretion, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects during the first 9 month of the warranty, excluding specific limitations contained herein. For periods longer than 9 months, additional fees may be incurred for replacing or repairing the mattress and calculated on pro rata basis.
This warranty covers any physical flaw in the main part of the mattress (Foam) that causes the material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling. If a product offers a longer warranty and if such defects occur during the remaining period of this limited warranty we will, at your option, repair the mattress at a handling cost to you, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to you.
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Normal increase in softness of the pressure relieving material , foam or memory foam
2. Decrease in the slow recovering feature in Memory foam mattresses
3. Any other aspects which do not affect the pressure-relieving properties of the mattress
4. Deterioration in the structure of materials that causes the mattress to have a visible indentation less than or equal to 1.5 inches.
Our mattresses working well with many types of beds, however, only the following beds are approved for the purpose of this warranty
5. Divan bases
6. Wooden bedsteads which are completely flat
7. Metal mesh which are completely flat bedsteads and bunk beds
8. Sprung Slated bed bases
substituting unapproved beds is not acceptable and if used, your mattress warranty will be void and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We may ask you to provide proof as to the type and quality of the bed frame used with your mattress in the event of a claim.Please note that our mattresses may still suitable for other types of bed frames but unapproved frame may shorten the life. A claim that is made within six month of purchase may still be approved if the mattress is used with an unapproved bed frame.The mattress cover comes with a 3 months warranty against faults in workmanship, or material. Warranty shall be void if the mattress or cover has been physically misused, damaged, burned, cut or torn. All transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser of the product and are additional to any prorated charges which are shown below.
If you mattress is over 12 months old and under our limited warranty, you may be subject to replacement costs which is in addition to shipping costs paid by you.
1. 0-9 months: Free of charge
2. 9-12 Months: 30% of current retail price